Thursday, February 26, 2009

In the beginning

God created the heavens and the earth! It's true!

So I've been meaning to start a blog up for some time now but I never got around to creating one, mainly because I still have that fear of showing people how poor my writing skills are. But after a lot of thinking, I feel like this will be good for me because this will...

- serve as another journal
- help me overcome my fear i just mentioned
- hone my writing skills
- help put my ideas down into concrete words
- keep my friends (sort of) in touch with me. or at least in some kind of loop
- let my mom know that i'm still alive out in amherst (hi mom!)
- also be another great tool to glorify God!

So I apologize in advance if my grammar is off or if some of the sentences are worded awkwardly! Feel free to help me out here. And feel free to ask me anytime about specific posts. I guess it's impossible to jot down all the ideas that I have in my head onto a piece of paper... or a board of keys... but this is definitely a good start! Mmmm that's all I have to say for now, oh wait

HI MOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment