Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Chan can't cook

I don't think I'll be having a meal plan next semester because the price of North apartments + ridiculously overpriced Umass meal plan is just too much financially. The good news... we will be having our own kitchen (and our own CLEAN bathrooms!) so we can cook our own meals. The bad news: Chan can't cook. *side note - the dude from Yan can cook came to Umass last week and not only is he a cook, dude was hysterical. I guess Yan got jokes too!*

Over the summer, I've already asked my parents and my sisters to teach me how to cook. They've already agreed to teach me how to cook a few chinese dishes and I'm very excited because I am a huge fan of mah po tofu. But as much as I love my mah po tofu, I can't eat that every single day. You may be asking yourself, "what can I do, Jeffrey??" Mmm yes my loyal readers, here's where you can help me!

Please share your recipes with me! Or better yet, please teach me how to cook! I know you guys are out there! My goal is to learn at least 7 so that can cover a week. Or enough so I can go up to my roommates next year and go... STICK WITH ME AND YOU'LL NEVER GO HUNGRY AGAIN! (Shoutout to my Lion King fans out there)

Mah Po deliciousness

2 comments:

  1. LOL at the lion king part

    i don't really know how to cook. but i can bake! apple crisp and cookies and cake, if you are interested

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mah po tofu is delicious-er! :D

    ReplyDelete