Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Back from Big Break!

Just wanted to make a quick post about returning from our Spring Break trip. I'm now back in Amherst with a bit of tan, feeling refreshed, and ready to tackle the last 4 weeks of school! I'm shocked my freshman year of campus ministry is about to come to an end.

I'll be sharing more in-depth soon about the entire trip. It was so enjoyable and had a lot of faith-stretching moments. I'm excited to put them into words. In the meantime, enjoy some pictures from Big Break 2012!


The main conference room filled with 800 students worshipping and celebrating together.



Some of our Epic women



Olivia sharing about fully accepting Christ into her life! What a celebratory moment!



Group picture on the beach. Can you count how many people we brought from Amherst?





No comments:

Post a Comment